DADA Releases Upcoming Motor Bella Outdoor Event Highlights
It’s a whole new world of experiential auto show
- Kick tires and comparison store with over 400 vehicles on display
- Feel the Gs of a sports car go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds on the hot mile-long track
- See the debut of next-generation vehicles and mobility
- Discover a collection of more than $ 5 million of luxury vehicles, including Lamborghini, Ferrari and Rolls-Royce
- Hear compelling information on mobility from industry leaders and emerging innovators
TROIE, September 7, 2021 – Find your next new set of wheels at Motor Bella, the all-new autocentric outdoor event featuring hundreds of vehicles, immersive ride and drive activations, and next-generation mobility. It was only a few weeks away at the M1 Concourse in Pontiac, Mich., And today the Detroit Auto Dealers Association (DADA) released highlights of the packed lineup for the six-day show.
Powered by the North American International Auto Show, the September 21-26 event promises experiential activities for everyone: from families looking for outdoor fun and new vehicles, to the media. looking for compelling content, industry innovators wishing to connect with prominent voices in mobility. space out.
Motor Bella sponsors include Delta Air Lines, Michelin and Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) as primary sponsors with PNC Bank as presenting sponsor. The official sponsors are AISIN Corporation, Bosch, International Outdoor and Magna International. KeyBank is the title sponsor of the KeyBank Track.
Highlights of what to expect at Motor Bella:
Activation of people in the product
Motor Bella is all about putting people into the product, from EVs and SUVs to trucks and beyond. Look for Ford, Jeep, Ram, Dodge and Audi driving experiences and activations including:
- Hot, thrilling laps with professional pilots driven nonstop on the KeyBank track
- Street tests provided on historic Woodward Avenue in futuristic electric vehicles
- 3 driving activations by Ford with the F-150, Bronco and Mach-E
- 2 separate off-road track activations from Stellantis with Jeep and Ram TRX
From family vehicles to exotics and more
Whether it’s buying a new vehicle, taking a look at the auto, or getting a glimpse of the technology of tomorrow, there’s no shortage of products at Motor Bella.
- Over 400 cars, trucks and utility vehicles on display on 87 acres
- 39 car brands represented
- Ford unveils new product
- Toyota will unveil new products and showcase a line of products made in the United States. Toyota will also host on-track demonstrations featuring several classic, modified and track-proven vehicles.
- General Motors will showcase the company’s rich motorsport heritage as well as current and future innovations in electrified products, including the all-new Hummer EV
- Over 25 of the world’s ultra-luxury, performance and exotic vehicles, including Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin and McLaren, on display at The Gallery, presented by Delta Air Lines and PNC Bank. For the very first time, the vehicles of the Gallery will be exhibited to the general public
- Over 10 racks from global automotive suppliers showcasing future technologies
- The # 61 Toyota Supra sponsored by AISIN and one of NASCAR’s youngest and most successful racers, Austin Hill, on site September 21-22
A source of compelling content
Motor Bella to Showcase New Product Announcements, Innovative Starter Technologies, and Sneak Peek of the 21 Reinventedst century of experience in auto shows.
- Several new product launches
- OEM and supplier press conferences
- Debut and press events will take place on the KeyBank track with grandstand viewing
- Over 600 media outlets and over 25 states and 12 countries attending and hosted by Michelin in the recently opened M1 Concourse event center
AutoMobili-D: a technological showcase
Presented by MEDC, AutoMobili-D will bring the latest mobility innovations and mobility-themed content to Motor Bella Press and Industry Days (September 21-22).
- 25,000-square-foot pavilion featuring next-generation technology exhibits and splash screens
- Nearly 80 AutoMobili-D screens, including 36 exhibitions of emerging startups
- Two full days of programming on the Motor Bella Main Stage and at the M1 Concourse Event Center
- Concourse Event Center presentations, sponsored by Autodesk with a MAHLE welcome area for attendees on both days
- Over 80 speakers expected to participate in roundtables and symposia
- Robust mobility-themed content – topics ranging from âEvolution at the Speed ââof Thoughtâ to âThe Effect of Big Data on the In-Vehicle Experienceâ to âRace to the Factory of the Futureâ “
- MEDC Match Meetings on Tuesday, September 21, offering AutoMobili-D startups new business development opportunities
- New mobility technologies from leading universities in the United States and Canada will be showcased as part of the Magna International academic community
- Kick-off pitch competition for the AutoMobili-D startup community on Wednesday, September 22, presented by the Global Automotive & Mobility Innovation Challenge, with media and industry executives in attendance voting for their favorite tech ‘elevator pitch’
Events at Motor Bella
Important industrial, private and even school events are planned at Motor Bella.
- The North American Car, Truck and Utility Vehicle of the Year (NACTOY) announces its 2022 award semi-finalists on Tuesday, September 21
- General Motors to Host Media Luncheon and Panel Discussion on the Legacy and Future of Racing and Motorsport
- The 14the The annual EyesOn Design Awards, presented by the Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology, a division of the Department of Ophthalmology of the Henry Ford Health System, take place on Tuesday, September 21.
- The Society of Automotive Analysts is hosting its networking breakfast followed by advice from industry experts on Wednesday, September 22.
- The Detroit News brings together 100 car enthusiasts at Motor Bella on Wednesday, September 22 to preview the event and select its Detroit News 2021 Readers Choice Awards
- Motor Bella K-12 Educational Days offer chaperone students the chance to discover the world of mobility on Thursday September 23 and Friday September 24 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Private accommodation in on-site owners’ garages is provided, offering invitation-only ‘glimpses’ of vehicle design and technological developments.
Cars for a cause
Motor Bella will be the backdrop for several vehicle charity giveaways, including a collection of classic Corvettes, a 2019 Saleen Mustang and a classic Ferrari Spider.
- Corvette Heroes – Lost Corvettes will have 6,000 square feet of space at Motor Bella, displaying 12 refurbished Classic Corvettes (1953-1989), originally what is also known as the Peter Max Collection. The group is holding a nationwide raffle to donate the 36 cars in the collection to raise funds for the non-profit Stand for the Troops charity. Six winners – each either a veteran or from a veteran family – will be presented with their cars at Motor Bella on Friday, September 24 at 12 noon.
- America’s Automotive Trust will be drawing the winner of its raffle for the unique and personal 2019 Saleen Mustang S302 Black Label from legendary high-performance vehicle maker Steve Saleen at Motor Bella on Tuesday, September 21. The drawing of lots benefits the non-profits of the preservation of the American automobile heritage.
- The gallery will feature a classic 1997 Ferrari F355 Spider in its luxury lineup, a vehicle drawn at 6e Annual Uncork for a Cure organized by Cauley Ferrari in November. The raffle benefits the breast cancer research of the Dynami Foundation.
- WXYZ-TV Channel 7 will broadcast a Motor Bella special live from M1 on Tuesday, September 21 from 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Cristy Lee, TV personality, social media influencer and go-to guru for all things cars and motorcycles, will bring her unique automotive perspective to Motor Bella on Thursday, September 23 and Friday, September 24, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- A soon to be launched Motor Bella app will be the ultimate resource with maps, exhibitor information, schedules and more
# # # #