The Jacksons will join local 1980s rock legends Honeymoon Suite and Canadian crooner, alex birdwhich was nominated for “Best Vocal Jazz Album” at the 2022 Juno Awards.
The unmissable show promises to be a treat for all the senses. In addition to the concert, the city’s top culinary talents will come together to create a gourmet dining experience before a night of uninterrupted, chart-topping music.
While attendees enjoy the evening, they can feel good contributing to life-changing charity work that supports children from Canada and around the world. The four beneficiary charities are:
- children believe, a charity that has worked around the world for over 60 years to empower children to dream without fear. He is driven by a shared belief: creating access to education, inside and outside the classroom, is the most powerful tool children can use to change their world. As a member of the ChildFund Alliance, Children Believe helps nearly 23 million children and their families, in more than 70 countries, overcome poverty and the underlying conditions that prevent children from reaching their full potential.
- Believe to reach the organization (BTA), a non-profit organization which, through its after-school center in Jane and Finch, provides children aged 8 to 16 in the North West Toronto with food programs, study groups, computer rooms, educational support and mentorship from caring adults. BTA also supports troubled youth and teens through face-to-face workshops and peer counseling sessions. The organization’s goal is to replicate programming to serve at-risk children in other areas of the city.
- Your Support Foundation, a charitable foundation based in Ukraine that supports critically ill children with congenital heart disease and developmental disabilities. During the war, it provided assistance and care to orphanages and humanitarian aid to children. The foundation already supports 88 hospitals and maternities, and 35 orphanages in 20 different regions of the Ukraine.
- Canadian Health Champions, from Canada first not-for-profit patient advocacy organization in the medical field. Its mission is to ensure that patients receive consistent care and to facilitate medical advocacy and care, regardless of the patient’s financial capacity.
BUY ME A TICKET!
reminding Toronto fans not to risk missing the big event and get tickets now, the Jacksons are saying, “Don’t meet us there, beat us there!” General admission tickets giving access to the cost of performances $65 per person and are available via ticketmaster.ca. Alternatively, attendees can purchase “Gig and Gourmet” tickets from strangersinthenightto.ca. These experiential tickets range from $200 for a Wine and Dine experience, including access to the restaurant and an open bar, for $10,000 for an ultra VIP table of 10, which includes a private six-course gourmet dinner, premium open bar, VIP lounges and parking.
ON STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT TORONTO
For 18 years, the Strangers in the night (SITN) The foodie charity gala delighted thousands of Montrealers with the city’s most vibrant restaurants and food vendors featuring their signature plates and live musical performances by iconic artists including Styx, Boy George, Kool and the Gang, KC and the Sunshine Band, Blue Rodeo and The Pointer Sisters. Since 2005, the MontrealThe SITN Foundation, based in Paris, has supported charities helping to improve the daily lives of sick children. The SITN also has a mandate to help other vulnerable people in need. This year’s event marks the start of Strangers in the night Toronto, featuring selected charities Children Believe, Believe to Achieve Organization, Canadian Health Champions and Your Support Foundation. Visit Strangers in the Night at.ca.
General admission tickets are available through ticketmaster.ca: $65 per person. Access to shows.
Tickets and sponsorships available through strangersinthenightTO.ca:
- Dine and drink wine: $200 per person. Access to all participating restaurants, open bar from (6:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m.) and shows.
- Tables of benefactors: $2,250 for 10 attendees. Reserved seat; access to the open bar (6:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m.), VIP martini lounge, all restaurants and shows.
- Single benefactor ticket: $250 for a seat at a table.
- VIP tables: $5,000 for 10 attendees. Preferred table seating with dedicated servers; access to the VIP lounge during performances, premium open bar (5:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.), VIP martini lounge, VIP parking and all restaurants, with the possibility of early entry.
- Single VIP ticket: $500 for a seat at a table.
- Ultra-VIP Tables: $10,000 for 10 attendees. Preferred table seating with a private six-course gourmet dinner; access to the private VIP lounge during performances, ultra premium open bar (5:00 p.m.-2:00 a.m.), VIP martini lounge, VIP parking and all restaurants, with the possibility of early entry.
For more information on Strangers in the Night Torontoor to arrange media interviews, please contact:
Emily’s LeakSenior Advisor, Strategic Objectives
Telephone: 647 368 6589
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Strangers in the Night Toronto